|2001 Jeep Wrangler|
|City, State:||Warren, MI - (Map It!)|
|Email Contact:||Click Here To Email The Seller|
|Phone Number:||(586) 709-1105|
Vehicle Listing Description
2001 Jeep Wrangler: This was a project for my son and I. We recently had a 350 Chevy engine installed and after 400 miles the engine blew. Below are all of the upgrades we did within the last two years.
Vehicle Listing Features
1) Front end upgrades with Timken bearings & U-joints, MOOG upper and lower ball joints and tie rods.
2) Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
3) 2 ½ inch lift W/ 2” body lift
4) Aluminum Radiator
5) Auto Meter 6 Gauge panel
6) 700R4 Trans (automatic) 400 miles
7) DANA 44 Front and rear axles with EATON 456 gearing
8) Rear break upgrade Drum to Disc
9) Right & Left side frame has SAFE-T-CAP Full center frame W/ trailing arm mounts all welding by certified welder.
10) Front and Rear bumpers 304 SS chrome plated in 2017
11) Right & Left side Diamond plate rockers 304 SS chrome plated
12) New Right & left front fenders (not installed)
13) Hard & Soft top W/ soft doors